Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lucky day

Hello, my dear Nail-Art Lovers.
I have got my Zoya polishes today, and plus, before i got home and sow the package, i stopped by the dollar store, and got some cool goodies where ( Huge thanks for Brooke, i would nether ever look for nail stuff in dollar store before, but now i check on where like every week :)
I was so excited about the polishes, but it was quite a disappointment, only few of those will probably work for me, but if you dont care for the opacity, the formula is really good. I have a classmate, who is allergic to formaldehyde, so will give way some of those Zoyas to her.
Also i am sharing with you manicure, that my husband called - "Hm, very unexpected... " I am not sure what exactly that unexpected about it, but think that it deserves to be shared to you.By the way, this mani is made out of my new Zoyas.